|When Two Make You Feel Confused|
|Season 1, Episode 13|
|Air date:||March 24th, 2013|
|Episode Plot Written by:||TotallyWitchy|
| ← Previous episode|
Bite or Get Bitten
| Next episode →|
Take My Soul Away
When Two Make You Feel Confused is the thirteenth episode of Season 1 written by Sol and episode number 191 between both series Charmed and Destined.
For a complete plot of When Two Make You Feel Confused go here.
WRECKING HAVOC - A voice mail on Prue´s phone leaves her and Wyatt in the middle of a crisis, and fighting more than ever. Meanwhile a female demon uses Prue to mess with Leah. Fed up with Leah's antics, Prue makes a deal with someone unexpected, surprising everybody that knows her. And finally, an arrival of someone from Prue´s past promises to wreck even more havoc.
To read the script for this episode, please go here: here
- Low-level Demons
Book of Shadows
A powerfull Upper-level demon and enemy of Leah. For years she tried to gain control of the Underworld, but Leah´s arrival screwed her plans. Some demons that worked for her, change sides and joined Leah. Zola was very attractive and was proud of it.
- Shimmering (Demons and Zola)
- Shapeshifting (Zola*)
- Orbing (Wyatt and Chris)
- Flaming (Leah)
- Fireballs (Leah)
- Telekinesis (Nikki, Zola and Prue)
- Beamin (Prue)
- Cryokinesis (Prue)
(*Through the use of potion)
- 22 - Taylor Swift (Album: Red)
Notes & Trivia
- For the first time, Prue shows a glimpse of darkness when she made a deal with Leah. From this episode on, she´s seen has the one capable of doing that if that´s the only way to save her or her family;
- Junior speaks for the first time about being adopted. Pandora mentions that her mother thinks that there's something in Junior´s past that would explain why he received magical powers.