| Damon Morgan
| Biographical information |
|Born:||August 4th, 2003|
|Height:||5' 11½" (1,82 m)|
|Hair color:||Dark Brown|
|Magic and Powers|
|Portrayed by:||Matt Bomer|
|Seasons:||1, 2, 3, 4|
|First seen:||1x11 Little Monster Turns Big|
Between Charmed & DestinedDamon was raised by his father. When he was four, Derek dated and married Annabel Preston and both gave Damon a half-brother named Daniel. Annabel knew about Damon´s past right before marrying Derek.
Damon went to school and high school along with Wyatt and Chris. He also attended to Magic School. Damon, Wyatt and Chris used to hunt demons when teenagers. That was something their parents didn´t like but could do nothing to stop them.
When Damon was 24, he decided to move with his family to Boston. He returned to San Francisco a few years later.
Throughout Destined Series
In Little Monster Turns Big, Damon returns to San Francisco after finding out he was being followed by Manticores again. He is surprised by knowing that his best friends Wyatt and Prue were dating, and makes fun of it by saying that he hoped to marry her. When Damon, Wyatt, Prue, and Chris are reunited in the manor, Melinda arrives covered with some demon blood and is ashamed to appear that way in front of Damon. She reveals to her cousin Prue that she was still in love with her brothers´ best friend. Prue apparently knew about it. Prue then decided to get out of the Manticores´s hunt and leaves the way open to Melinda to show that she is not afraid of a fight.
After they vanquished the Manticores, Melinda and Damon started hanging out together. They got very close to each other. After a while, Melinda decided to tell him about her true feelings. Surprisingly, Damon told her that he was feeling the same about her. Both started dating in secret at the same time Prue and Wyatt got apart. Prue was the only one that knew about their love relationship.
Damon becomes a season regular.
Damon appears in almost every episode of Season 3.
Damon is marked as a recurring character.
In All Halliwells Gathered Together, two-years have passed since the events of Season 3. Damon is still working as a financial analyst and is helping the Halliwells fight demons whenever he can. He is also still single, as he and Melinda are still broken up. Damon attends Chris and Bianca's welcome home party.
Friendly, adventurous, go-ahead, optimistic, humorous, loving, brave.
When younger, Damon used to date a lot. He never had an official girlfriend until he met Melinda Halliwell.
- When Damon returned to San Francisco, he met a different Melinda than the one he knew before. The Melinda he remembered was the little sister of his best friends, but the one who was before him now was a woman. Melinda revealed to him what her true feelings for him were, and he told her that he felt the same about her. Both started dating shortly after Prue and Wyatt broke up. They kept their relationship a secret, with only Prue was the only person knowing about it for a long time. After Damon keeps the fact that he and Wyatt were searching for Conrad Turner despite Melinda and Prue's wishes for them not to, they hit a rough patch. In her anger and disappointment, she barely talks to him for a month. The two later break up, as Melinda can't be with a person who keeps secrets from her. The two spent a few months apart, but slowly managed to co-exist without fighting too much. In 2035, two-years after they had officially broken-up, they have remained friends and have had an off-and-on relationship with one another. Two months prior to All Halliwells Gathered Together, they both attended P3's grand-opening where they slept together in the back room of the club. According to Prue, their chemistry and feelings for one another were so strong that Prue was able to pick up on it. Presently, the pair are broken-up and are on bad terms. Melinda also started dating Liam Thomas, but Damon still wanted her back despite her insisting that their relationship was a mistake and that she doesn't love him - which he doesn't believe.
Damon used to work as financial manager for a company in Boston, but hasn´t found a job since he arrived in San Francisco.
AppearanceDamon is a very attractive male, who is very tall as he stands just over 5'11", with an athletic yet lean build. He also has symmetric features and strong facial features, and bright blue eyes that contradict his dark hair and eyebrows. He has a tanned complexion and has minimal facial hair, normally sporting stubble or the outline of a beard but nothing to heavy or thick.
For clothing, Damon wears very stylish, casual, and modern outfits, much more so then that of other men that he surrounds himself with. He is usually seen in off-colored jeans, a darker shirt, and a jacket. He can sometimes be seen in button-ups or polo's, but primarily wears relaxed yet stylish tops. Damon also sometimes wears hats but prefers minimal jewelry.
Since he is half-manticore Damon does posses an elastic tongue. As a child, his tongue was also forked, although it is unknown if it has remained that way.
Damon is of Greek origin and means One Who Tames, Subdues.
Morgan is of Welsh origin and means Circling Sea.
- Shimmering: The ability to teleport in form of a shimmer.
- Elasticity / Elastic Tongue: The ability to stretch certain or all parts of the body in an elastic fashion. In Damon´s case, he has the ability to stretch his tongue.
- Sonic Scream: The ability to produce a scream so powerful that it can kill.
- Sensing: The ability to sense and locate a person.
- Hyper Speed: The ability to move extremely fast, moving at speeds much greater than that of ordinary beings.
- Super Strength: The power to have and exert a level of physical strength much greater than that of a normal person.
- High Resistance: The ability to survive and lethal attacks and be resistant to injuries.
His greatest fear is being captured by Manticores.
Notes & Trivia
- Melinda is his first official girlfriend;
- The Original Charmed Ones saved him as a baby, and now he is dating one of their daughters;
- His father didn't name him until after the Charmed Ones managed to reunite Damon with his father;
- Charmed Wiki (Powers definitions)