| Bianca Wright-Halliwell
| Biographical information |
|Name:|| Bianca Wright (maiden name)|
Bianca Wright-Halliwell (martial name)
|Marital:||Married to Chris Halliwell|
|Occupation:||Manager at P3|
|Magic and Powers|
|Portrayed by:||Marisol Nichols|
|Seasons:||2, 3, 4|
|First seen:||2x01 The Devil You (Don´t) Know|
Bianca Wright-Halliwell is a recurring character throughout Season 2 and Season 3 of Destined. She is a Phoenix Witch and a former member of the Phoenix Coven until she disowned them, and a member of the Wright family. She is also the wife of Chris Halliwell, and the mother of their unborn child, Matthew Halliwell.
- "Chris: This is still our spot, Bianca. No matter what he's done to it. Marry me.
Bianca: On one condition. You come back to me, safely. You have to go back, Chris. It's the only way to stop them. It's the only way to change all this."
- —Chris and Bianca in the dark future.
In 2026, in the future where Chris' brother Wyatt took over the underworld as well as the mortal world. At some point, she fell in love with Chris and decided to assist in his quest to fix the past and change their future. Before Chris left, he gave her a ring and she promised that when he returned, they would be married.
She was later turned evil by Wyatt and sent back in time by Wyatt to retrieve Chris. While drawing the symbol of the triquetra, Bianca appeared to be hurt when Chris, tossed her there engagement ring, telling her there was nothing left for him there.
After bringing Chris back to the future, Bianca was distressed when - after arguing with each other - Wyatt began to choke Chris using his powers. When Chris tried to regain his powers, Bianca incapacitated Wyatt as he did so, telling him to hurry.
Wyatt broke free and, upon seeing that Chris had his powers back, angrily threw Bianca. She landed on a broken piece of furniture and told Chris to go back and change the future. Afterward, she died. However, due to Chris successfully saving Wyatt from evil, her death, and everything related to the Dark Future, was erased.
In Destined, Bianca was reborn into the Good Future with no memory of her past life with Chris. Bianca was born to a single mother and was raised in the ways of her ancestors before her. She comes from a line of a different species and holds - in her own way - very powerful magic. Per dark-future Bianca's request, good-future Bianca was told how it really feels to kill someone. This, ultimately, made a large impact on her life and the person she would be later.
In The Devil You (Don´t) Know, Bianca will make her debut entrance to the show. She will remain as a Recurring Character throughout Season 2.
Bianca is a powerful girl who is very cunning, manipulative, and dangerous. Yet, she is also kind and warm towards those she wants to get closer to and/or likes very much. She is shown to have a wily personality, and do whatever she needs to do to survive - no matter who she hurts in the meantime. However, she has shown a soft spot towards Chris and is easily angered by those who don't trust her.
Once she warms up to someone (and they warm up to her) she is a very kind girl and very helpful. She has drive, ambition, and goals in life. She cares deeply for those she loves and is willing to do anything for them. Despite her twisted upbringing, Bianca has maintained, for the most part, a good moral compass and the ability to tell right from wrong.
When she becomes pregnant with Chris' child, Bianca shows a strong and protective side. She also experiences horrible mood swings that cause her to have anxiety and some depression. Because of this, she leans more on Chris at times. However, she genuinely cares about both Chris and their unborn child.
She has long, dark brown almost black hair that goes past her shoulders, and dark brown eyes that are usually mistaken for black. She shares the same slender eyebrows, pale, high-colored skin as that of her mother. She has a shorter build standing at 5'4", but is normally seen wearing heels which brought her up to other people's height level. Her clothing style is relaxed-chic, and she is prepared for anything that comes her way.
Bianca is of Italian origin and means white, or shining.
Wright is of old English origin and roots meaning worker.
Halliwell is of Old English origin that means Lives by the holy spring.
As a Phoenix Witch, Bianca has the basic powers of a witch and the active powers of a regular Phoenix Witch. Due to her powers being tied to her evil side, she decided to bind her powers to protect both herself and others around her. She has retained her basic powers.
- Spell Casting: One of the four basic powers is the ability to cast spells.
- Potion Making: One of the four basic powers is the ability to create potions. Bianca often creates potions to protect herself and compensate for her bound active powers.
- Scrying: One of the four basic powers is the ability to scry for beings or objects.
- Mediumship: One of the four basic powers is the ability to see and communicate with spirts or beings of the dead.
Notes and Trivia
- Bianca has a birthmark on her wrist of a Phoenix.
- Unlike many other characters, Bianca has a dark-future counterpart who died in Chris' arms. Dark-future Bianca has been shown to be different yet similar to good future Bianca.
- She was reborn from the dark future into the good future in the year 1999 (the same year of her than death).
- Her mother told her what it really felt like to take a life when Bianca asked, instead of lying like she did in the dark future.
- She left the Phoenix Witches after falling in love with Chris and disagreeing about many things.
- Her powers made her do dark things, which is the reason they are bound.
- She is the second female character to be married on Destined, after Prue.
- She married Chris Halliwell in 2032.
- Bianca was the manager at P3 until it burned down in 2033.
- Bianca and Chris left San Francisco in the Season 3 finale so Chris could pursue his dream of being a photographer and creating a photography book.